i've been thinking more about things to add to my wardrobe to make it work better. over the past few weeks i've had a few business trips, dinners, and realized that i am missing a few things.
i like this acne dress (from la garconne) it has short sleeves, which is more suited to springtime in vancouver (not warm enough for sleeveless or straps)
i also like this rachel comey cut-out sweater.
this vanessa bruno skirt is exactly the kind of skirt i am looking for, but at $459 (and that's on sale at 30% off!) it's a bit much. it sure is pretty though.
santos is doing better with house training. she even had an exciting outing yesterday, going to work with jon in the afternoon and playing with another puppy there. she even got so comfortable as to claim the other dog's crate and toys. it was nice to hear she wasn't a pushover, as we were getting worried that she was acting too scared around other dogs.
also, i got tagged by k.b. of my polychrome life
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. i love natural history and ancient civilizations. not quite sure what made me end up studying fashion! i have a secret desire to go back to school and become a paleontologist or something.
2. i never thought i would love japan as much as i did. i thought it would be great to shop there and to sight see, but i never thought i would want to move there. i really want to live there at some point in my life. preferably soon. after i learn how to speak japanese...there are too many things i miss. food, stores, neighborhoods, bath products...
3. currently i'm listening to a lot of music from my youth. smashing pumpkins, nirvana, garbage, david bowie, the beatles, the cardigans, etc.
4. i hate driving. i love massive, effective, public transportation. paris, london, tokyo... love the metro in these cities. so easy to get anywhere you want and no driving.
5. i love folding things. blame it on working retail. nothing gives me greater satisfaction than a stack of perfectly folded t-shirts. i'm a self-aware shopper. if i pick up and unfold something i fold it back up properly... usually.
6. i have a secret love of playing video games. jon and i have a wii and a ps3, and i have to say i love the ps3. but sometimes video games give me a headache. i got this ninja game (ninja gaiden) and it was fun until i got stuck at one part and i can't figure out how to beat it (even with online guides- ok, now i've confessed my complete dorkyness) it gives me a migraine every time i try to play it.
7. sometimes i won't wear socks all day.
i tag judy from atlantis home, fashion pariah, martha from uniform studio, whippet snippets, erica of a history of architecture, brook & lyn, and my boyfriend jon because i know he won't do it.